The church of St Romain dates from the beginning of the 16th century. It is an imposing building with its solid bell-tower wall. The building is panelled and contains a chapel dedicated to Notre Dame (Our Lady). It was rebuilt after a fire, and the previously triangular bell-tower became rectangular. Its bell, a gift from Lafontan de Goth, dates from 1846. The church also has a gate adorned with Renaissance-style sculptures: they depict crudely-executed monsters, chimera and foliage. Inside, there is an admirable stone font dating from 1750 and a 19th century statue of the Virgin and Child.